In this role, you will focus on gathering and reporting on data to better influence our marketing strategy and customer engagement initiatives. You are self-driven, experienced in data collection, reporting requirements and building helpful dashboards. You will work closely with the marketing team to understand their priorities, report out to executive team members, and work cross-functionally across the business to translate data into actionable insights.
You love data and love letting it make decisions. You're a clear communicator and able to present data in digestible ways across the organization both efficiently and effectively. You thrive in ambiguity and are proactive in mining data for insights that drive customer acquisition, engagement, and ultimately loyalty.
Please note, this role is required to be in office Monday-Friday and abide by our COVID19 safety plan.
- Manage inKind's Business Intelligence solutions
- Partner with functional leaders within Marketing, Product and Technology to develop strategies, evaluate opportunities, and provide clear, concise, and persuasive recommendations based on comprehensive analysis
- Lead analytical deep-dives using robust analytical/financial models to develop impactful and actionable marketing, product, customer, and business insights
- Ensure that reports are delivered in an efficient and timely manner
- Curate Dashboards and self-driven Data Tools to empower and influence decision making
- Build key dashboards for our executives and other key leaders within the organization, based on requirements that you gather
- Support the organization by responding to questions on how to define and interpret data
- Maintains a high level of data accuracy and attention to detail in data analysis
- Must be based in Austin, Texas and able to commute to the office 5 days a week
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance or MBA preferred
- 6+ years in Business Analyst/Intelligence role
- 4+ years of SQL required
- Tableau, Power BI, or similar data visualization software experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills: you will need to to quickly understand needs or issues and deliver a clear and concise response
- Comfortable working with large, complex datasets and data transformation
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate in this position will be primarily located in an office environment and be exposed to lighting, temperature, and noise level conditions typical of that environment
- This position is primarily in-person, with an expectation of in-person work at the physical office location in Austin, Texas a minimum of three (3) days per week
- Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time
- Ability to move about/traverse office areas
- Ability to effectively communicate with other employees/team members
inKind is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation, please contact the inKind People Team at [email protected].
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 9 paid holidays per year
- inKind is proud to offer and pay 100% of Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage and United Concordia Dental PPO coverage for our direct employees (a set plan is covered, with higher tier healthcare coverage available at employee’s additional cost; dependent coverage is at employee’s cost)
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Vision plan available
- Child Care Benefits and generous parental leave
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Credit to restaurants in the inKind network
- inKind reserves the right to modify or cancel any benefit programs without prior notice.
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status and/or any other protected category have no bearing on our hiring decisions.
$110,000+ annually DOE