As a Customer Service Support Specialist, you will play a critical role in the functioning of the Service organization by providing support in all aspects of the service process. This role is instrumental in providing high quality support to our customers, which includes answering calls, responding to email correspondence, providing logistics support, and supporting the other teams within the company. The Customer Service Support Specialist will ensure the return of defective products, communicate with customers, interact with our repair departments, and maintain data on activity. The position is responsible for overall RMA management for all ICI products, ensuring that RMAs are created accurately, and that any additional technical assistance is provided in a timely manner by our Technical Support Staff.
What You’ll Do:
• Assist customers when any issues that may arise.
• Ensure defective product is returned within a specified time frame.
• Respond to all customer inquiries regarding RMA status. These inquiries will come via email or
telephone calls with customers.
• Assist Technical Support staff with customer relationship issues.
• Log and maintain accurate notes/comments in the RMA system as well as the Salesforce case
management system (CRM).
• Provide various status updates, as requested by customer or upper management.
• Utilize internal software including, but not limited to, Salesforce, Microsoft Suite, and G-Suite.
• Other duties as assigned by manager
What You’ll Need:
• Excellent interpersonal, telephone, customer service, time management, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate appropriate
information to customers and team members in a professional manner.
• Ability to apply critical thinking skills to the investigative and problem-solving process by extracting
and analyzing relevant information from various systems and drawing accurate conclusions to resolve
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability as a self-starter able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Mental ability to conduct on-going interactions, analyze and solve problems.
• Physical ability to use computer hardware/software.
• Ability to read, write, and understand English.
• Ability to maintain acceptable standards of office conduct.
• Ability to come to work demonstrating timely and regular attendance.
• Ability to handle stress effectively.
• 2+ years of prior relevant customer service experience required
• Previous experience using a personal computer with a Windows operating system required
• Microsoft Office Suite and skills including the ability to analyze data
• CRM (Customer Relation Management) system experience preferred
• Office environment – cube setting
• M-F, 8-hour days, 40 hours per week
• Working with others in a team setting
• Microsoft Suite Skills
• G-Suite Skills
• Proven Customer Service Skills
$15 - $18 per hour