Are you ready to join a collaborative team of highly trained therapists?
Are you self motivated and excited to learn new things?
Do you have a positive attitude and value innovating new ideas?
Do you enjoy advocating for mental health?
Are you a person who is striving for diversity and inclusion?
Pay range: Hour position, Clinical $45-60/clinical hour (billable hour) depending on licensure and experience
Non-Clinical/Administrative Hours $20/hour
Annual Estimation based on 23+ clinical hours only $53,820 - $71,760+
Quarterly Bonuses for meeting clinical standards
QSEHRA Reimbursement w/ qualified health plans
Initial Training Program for specialized OCD treatment and Addiction
In Focus Counseling, PLLC (IFC) is a growing, privately held company that provides specific treatment to mental health diagnosis of Addiction (SUDs)/, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Depression, and Anxiety Disorders to individuals, couples, families, adolescents, groups and communities. IFC is based in Lakewood, CO and partners with a number of skilled professionals. IFC believes that a key to the success of therapists and clients to maintain an organizational culture that is warm, supportive, culturally aware, empowering, professional, open, fun and accountable. Employees are considered partners in maintaining this culture. IFC strives to employ individuals who are warm, articulate, positive and successful as healers.
The outpatient therapist is a licensed provider (LPC, LPCC, or LMFT and LAC or CACII or higher) who will be responsible for providing a culturally competent mental health services, confidential, warm, and empathetic therapeutic experience 15+ clients a week. In addition to clinical work, the therapist will partner with management to support recruiting and marketing aspects of the business.
IFC provides the following to Therapists:
* Client referrals
* Competitive compensation
* Supportive collaborative team environment, including case consultation, supervision, tools, and training
* Exposure to and opportunities to train with a multi-disciplinary team and various experts in the field
* Comfortable, furnished, private psychotherapy space, with a waiting area amenities
* Malpractice insurance
* Confidential telephone voicemail system
* Web profile and presence
* Flexible Schedule
* Access to Electronic Medical Records
* Access to practice management email
The minimum qualifications of the position are:
* Current and in good standing State of Colorado license: LMFT, LAC, LPC, or LPCC
* Licensed LAC or CAC II or experience/passion for working with addiction
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Availability to engage in 23+ hours of client appointments per week
* Own your own laptop computer
* Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a mental health position
* Strong ability to work Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) treatment modality, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and be trained in Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
*Stable Internet connection
*Self-motivated to attract and maintain a client base
The essential duties of the position include:
* Performing intake assessments for both individual and group/IOP clients
* Conducting Individual and group/IOP therapy
* Building therapeutic rapport with clients
* Retaining clients and marketing to obtain new clients
* Reliable and dependable attendance at scheduled meetings and sessions, including having dependable transportation
* Maintaining ethics and confidentiality of client information and IFC proprietary information
* Cultivating a culture of feedback and trust with clients and staff
* Utilizing best practice interventions in the clinical work
* Supporting the mission of IFC
* Demonstration of skill in working with a variety of cultures
* Maintaining a paper-free practice utilizing GSuite
* Demonstrating organized, professional skills in promptly answering calls and emails
* Completing DAP notes every session for the client’s file
* Completing Treatment Plans for every client
* Timely and accurately tracking work, billing, and collecting payment
* Following IFC’s Employment and Therapist-Client Relations Policies
* Perform other duties as assigned (including but not limited to completion of Social Security/Disability forms, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and participating in case consultation meetings).
Stay current with updated research and best practices.
* Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary.
* Knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family
* Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
* Maintain necessary personal self-care
*Working via Telehealth from the office
The physical and emotional demands of the position are:
* Ability to stand, sit, talk, and hear for varying lengths of time
* Ability to use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone for varying lengths of time
* Ability to work at a computer for varying lengths of time
* Excellent communication skills
* Close vision required for computer work
* Light lifting
* Ability to work in light noise (sounds of computers, phone, and printers, light traffic)
* Ability to work in a confined area such as an office
* Emotional maturity, judgment and honesty
* Calmness and ability to withstand the stress of dealing with clients in emotional turmoil and crisis situations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Nothing herein is intended to create a contractual obligation on the part of IFC. This Job Description is subject to change, at the discretion of IFC. All employment is at will, as set forth in greater detail in IFC’s Employment and Therapist-Client Relations Policies.
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.
$50 - $60 per hour