*The Basics of the job: *
- Prepping graphics
- Prepping vehicles
- Cleaning for installation
- Work Area Cleanliness
- Working with appropriate tools
- Removal and installation of hardware on vehicles that are being prepped for installation, or have been finished. (We will definitely train!)
- After 90 days, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance available
- Review and raise at end of 90 day probationary period
- Clean Driving Record
- Good work ethic
- Good with your hands/ general mechanical knowledge
- Eager to learn
- Able and willing to learn correct way to do the work
- Outgoing, Positive attitude
*Things to note about our company, and this position: *
- There are some instances where we travel, typically in the 5 state area. Information about that is supplied with our employee handbook. Currently we are doing work in the twin cities as well as our Rice Lake location.
- We require all our employees to sign a non-compete and non-solicitation.
- We start work at 6:30AM and end of day is 4:30PM.
- We are a Preferred 3M rated shop.
- We have been in business for over 25 years.
- We can teach you what you need to know.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: For Helper starts @ $16.00 per hour
Please contact us if you are an installer with experience.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
8-10 hour shift
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations