WHO WE ARE:
We make incredible cannabis products for the open market that are compliant, safe, and effective. We are passionate about spreading plant medicine, and building something great together. We value building long term relationships with our partners and being a part of their success. We are hard working, collaborative, driven, always learning, industry informed, and talented. If this sounds like you too, keep reading, we would love to meet you.
WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
This position starts at a base level to get through the training period and gauge your ability to succeed in the role. If you are hard-working, understand business development, and have an understanding of retail distribution you will excel and be well compensated. A review is given at 30 and 60 days with raises and bonuses to reflect your performance.
This job offers flexibility and performance-based commissions and bonuses. We also have an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) in that vested employees will be offered equity in the company, this is an investment for motivated and driven professionals.
WHY YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
You are unorganized or forget things. Client follow-through and staying on task are essential to success in this role.
You aren't a problem solver. If you have to be told every move or how to connect the dots, this will be a challenging role.
You are not motivated. There is almost too much opportunity and this role requires a intrinsic motivation and a desire to grow professionally.
You don't genuinely enjoy sales. Some people really do. If it's not your thing, please do not apply, we don't want to waste your time or ours. You should enjoy finding solutions for people and understanding the problems that have that need them.
- Ability to problem solve and find answers for clients
Highly organized. It's critical that the person in this role can track and manage clients and where they are with each. Use our systems, Hubspot CRM and Quickbooks
Product Expertise. Success in this role will be greatly linked to the ability to understand and become an expert on our products.
Detail Oriented. Taking detailed notes and tracking your progress and status with accounts for follow-up is essential
You are charismatic, professional, and authentic. We want someone in this role that people enjoy working with. Our industry is competitive and these character attributes are critical to long-term success
Motivated and seeking more than just a job. This is an opportunity for success for the right candidate. Only apply if you want a role with room to grow and are interested in the industry and a position where your efforts are rewarded
Confident and comfortable engaging over the phone and in-person with current and prospective customers
WHAT A DAY IN THIS ROLE LOOKS LIKE:
- You'll primarily follow up with customers we have already worked with in the past. You'll see how things are going and if we can do anything for them.
- You'll follow up with inbound leads generated from phone calls, our website, and email
- You'll keep yourself updated on inventory so you know what's available and what new products we're launching
- You'll reach out and call people who could become new customers to understand their business needs and establish if our products are a fit
- You’ll focus on nurturing new and current customer relations and deliver consistent and excellent customer service
- You'll work alongside a young and motivated entrepreneurial team
HOW TO GET THIS JOB
Send an email to (wholesale AT thehempcollect.com) with:
- A short introduction to yourself (paragraph or less).
- Attach a resume or list positions held over the last 5 years.
- Complete the below Jotform quiz
Our process entails a digital Jotform that you can find here. Please take the jotform quiz (around 30 minutes to complete it). We will then review your responses to the quiz/initial interview questions during the zoom interview.
Here is the Jotform link to drop in the browser: https://form.jotform.com/231027676149156