WHAT IS A PROMOTER?
Promoter is a marketing professional responsible for explaining the experience of an event to an audience or client also demonstrating the features of a product to an audience or client. Promoters explain the events and shows how the product works, takes questions and attempts to persuade consumers or clients to attend event or buy the product.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Creating an enjoyable atmosphere where people can feel safe and have fun.
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
- Attend monthly company meetings.
- Establishing a positive reputation for the club.
- Working in collaboration with the team members.
- Organizing and distributing publicity materials.
- Selling event tickets and VIP Packages.
- Provide all the needed information on events and products.
- Post on all social medias
- Follow core values of our business
- Preferably a proven track record in organizing events, attracting crowds or retail.
- Degree in marketing, finance, business or administration is preferable.
- Must be 21+
- Knowledge of supply and demand.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to remain calm and collected under pressure and make quality decisions in stressful situation.
- Ability to ask for help from support staff around you, yet autonomously handle tasks once given a framework.
- Simple accounting skills to track prices.
- Ability to work/be on your feet.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- An outgoing personality.
- Content Creator
- Positive Energy
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Public Speaking
- Great Networking Skills
- Strong Interpersonal & Socializing Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Sharp customer service skills
Payment is commission based.