Human Resource Dimensions is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support the talent acquisition team. This entry level role is a great way to move into the field of Human Resources. In this role you will support overall recruiting efforts and demonstrate superior organizational and prioritization skills while maintaining efficient and smooth operation of the recruiting function. This role will be onsite two days per week.
- Screen candidates via resume review and phone interviews to verify appropriate hard and soft skills to fill specified roles and cultural fit
- Coordinate with team leaders and hiring managers to create appealing, accurate job descriptions and post them online, monitoring traffic and response levels and editing postings whenever necessary
- Post open positions across social media channels
- Arrange interviews with recruiters and be the main point of contact for candidates
- Verify and follow up with candidates’ personal and professional references and previous employers
- Establish and nurture relationships with representatives of alumni associations, universities, job coaching agencies, and other groups that have contact with highly qualified jobseekers
- Manage applicant tracking system, inputting candidates notes, tracking the recruiting process and metrics.
- Recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities
- A positive attitude with a solution focused approach to challenges that arise
- Provides strong attention-to-detail regarding daily tasks, projects, and troubleshooting