Come join the best team in housekeeping! We work hard, play hard, support one another, and cheer each other on! Come as you are and be a part of our work community.
Hotel McCoy believes in Travel for ALL and our teams are made of the most passionate and caring individuals you could hope to work with. We take care of each other, our guests, and our properties to deliver one-of-a-kind experiences.
- Deliver Hotel McCoy’s high standard of cleanliness and timeliness while delivering exceptional guest service.
- Follow all protocols and procedures for cleaning and stocking hotel rooms, cleaning and stocking front and back of house facilities, storing supplies and carts neatly, notifying the Housekeeping Supervisor and maintenance department of any broken or missing items, responding to guest requests, turning in any lost and found items, and turning laundry.
- Report lost, stolen, or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and General Manager and maintain lost and found protocol.
- Clean guest rooms at the highest standards including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, changing linen, replacing and folding towels, wiping surfaces, stocking rooms, removing trash, wiping walls, checking for pest and debris under and behind the bed, look for missing items and leave the room looking impeccable.
- Oversee that public areas are clean and tidy including but not limited to the gym, laundry, parking lot, breezeways, and lobby.
- Complete all required checklists including daily and monthly forms.
- Clean all guest rooms to Hotel McCoy standards.
- Assure linens are stocked, folded, and presented well.
- Making crisp and beautiful beds for our guests to enjoy.
- Cleaning common areas, as needed. (Gym, lobby, pool area, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Clear and respectful communication skills
- Professional work ethics and relationships
- Judgment and decision-making
- Time management and labor skills
Working Conditions & Physical Effort
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, carries, and pushes.
- Lifts and carries supplies and cases, weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Essential hand/eye coordination.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior and exterior hotel work environment.
- The noise level is moderate to high.
- Limited exposure to physical risk.
- Moderate physical effort is required.
- May require sitting and/or standing for extended periods.
- At Hotel McCoy, we believe in building and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all applicants are considered for employment without attention to color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- This job description is subject to change, the company reserves the right to revise as needed.