The Creative Manager drives the guest experience at Hotel McCoy through art, music, community partnerships, media, and events.
If you are that friend who loves to plan the party, who people always ask brainstorm creative ideas, has a keen eye for design & style, is great at social media and loves the College Station community - this might be the job for you!
Working with Creative Director, the Creative Manager ensures that every stay at Hotel McCoy College Station is a blast... which is a pretty fun role considering all the
instagrammable amenities this resort-like hotel has to offer.
20-40 hours per week based on the event schedule.
- plans, promotes, and produces events (live music, gallery openings, Pickleball tournaments, dive in-movies)
- creates content for social media, marketing, PR
- manages VIP, media & influencer stays
- curates art program
- helps jazz up the F&B
- oversees visuals & aesthetics of property
- builds community partnerships & presence
- opportunities to assist with copywriting, design, and all things creative + room to grow in the company
$16 - $20 per hour