- Work with customers to make hot chocolate, coffee, and other beverages.
- Prepare supplies as needed to support main line.
- Develop customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Help create lasting memories that bring people back year after year.
- Who: YOU
- What: Working at Christmas In the Park and Downtown Ice
- When: The Season is November 25, 2022 - January 9, 2023
- Why: To make some extra money
- How...Much: $16.20/hour starting wage (22-23 season). Management positions paid more depending on qualifications and experience of the applicant and the position filled.
- Applicants must demonstrate a positive attitude and an enthusiasm for hard work.
- Applicants must be able to perform basic arithmetic.
- If selected, all applicants must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before beginning work.
- If selected, all applicants must be willing to work in a properly worn mask covering the mouth and nose while on the clock
- If selected, all applicants must obtain a California Food Safe Certification before beginning work. (Link to California Food Handlers Website)
- Applicants under 18 years of age must obtain a valid work permit.
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America.
Commitment to Diversity
At Hot Gourmet Coffee, LLC we believe the best way to serve a diverse public is with a diverse team! Hot Gourmet Coffee, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination.
Whenever possible, the company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law.