Mental Health Therapist - CSWA, LPC, LMFT, LCSW
Counseling adults, couples, teens, and groups in a private and professional environment for conducting sessions.
Excellent written communication to prepare written reports using proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Eighteen (18) years of age
- Master's degree (Social work, psychology, or marriage and family therapy)
- Current / fully licensed mental health therapist, LMHC, LPC, LCSW, LMFT in Oregon and Washington
Alcohol and Drug Certification (CADC), Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and license/certification
~ OR ~
- Masters level, LMHC, LPC, LCSW, LMFT
- Professional liability insurance
Preferred (not required):
- Two (2) years experience as a Licensed Professional Clinician
- Bilingual English / Spanish/Mandarin-Chinese.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) and individual malpractice insurance (employer can point you in the right direction if you don't have those yet)
Benefits full-time employees will provide:
- Flexible schedule ' Simple IRA and retirement planning
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Employee Assistance benefits
- If you are an intern or require supervision to provide therapy services, please apply
- You will need an internet connection in adherence to employer's standards to utilize our feature-rich platform, constantly adding new clinical tools ' not just video conferencing software
- Employer uses an accessible, all-in-one EHR for telehealth
- Therapists focus 100% on clinical work, not on acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations
$45 - $65 per hour