About Honey Homes
Honey Homes is a new membership service for homeowners that proactively addresses the everyday to-do’s, ongoing maintenance and unexpected repairs that come with homeownership. Members are paired with a dedicated handyman or handywomen and a simple app to coordinate. We’re on a mission to make home upkeep effortless, replacing hassle and stress with the joy that comes from comfortable living.
Our team is made up of passionate individuals who have made significant impact at companies such as Airbnb, Google, Opendoor, Yelp, Zillow, and Uber. We're backed by Pear.vc, Khosla Ventures, and the co-founders of Doordash, Lyft and Opendoor.
You can learn more about the benefits of a Honey Homes membership here.
This is a contract to hire role with the potential to convert into a full time position based on performance during the 3-month contract period and business need. 40 hour work week with hours from 8:30am - 5pm ET. Can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Act as the voice of Honey Homes to our members by building relationships with members and resolving their inquiries in a timely and empathetic manner
- Work with the Handypeople and Operations teams to triage requests from members and adjust scheduling to ensure that we’re set up to deliver delight to members during their appointments
- Support the development, implementation, and testing of product solutions aimed at increasing member delight and workflow efficiency / automation
- Lead and contribute to cross functional projects across Operations, Marketing and Product / Engineering teams
- Build, execute and iterate on operational processes
- Background in customer success, property management, or home services experience
- Experience at a fast-growing operationally-heavy startup, not just internet-only companies
- Some personal, relevant experience around home ownership or home maintenance
- Proven history of paying close attention to detail and building & following processes
You’re empathetic. You’re in tune with both situations members face with their homes as well as the experience of handypeople out in the field.
You prioritize all day long. You understand what's the most important thing to be working on for the long-term benefit of our members, and make sure it gets done.
You’re unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning is exciting to you, and you thrive in ambiguous, startup environments.
You document everything. You build repeatable playbooks that are continually improved. You share clear, concise and frequent updates team members.
You’re analytical. You let data win arguments.
You solve problems from first principles. You’re excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and you resist “this is how it’s always been done” thinking.
You act like an owner. You do what it takes to support our members throughout the year.
Curious quick study. When you hear - 3/4" Angle Stop - you ask what that is, and add it to your personal dictionary. Same for processes and ways to solve problems.
You have exposure to home ownership challenges. Some personal, relevant experience around home ownership or home maintenance.