Front Desk - Full-time or Part-time - Flexible / Schedule may vary
The Historic Taos Inn Taos, NM is looking for either a part-time or full-time front desk attendant to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and hard-working.
As a Front Desk attendant(House Manager), you would be responsible for checking in and checking out guests. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Greet and welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner
• Assist with the checking in and checking out of guests.
• Provide or obtain accurate information
• Answer and screen phone calls
• Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of resources
• Respond to guest inquiries and in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
• Provide driving and/or walking directions to guests to local destinations
• Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, hotel events and local and community events and attractions
• Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
• Proven experience working as a front desk agent or similar position
• Flexible schedule - Both day and evening shifts
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
• Excellent customer service skills and courteous phone manner
• Time-management and organizational skills
• We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
$15 - $17 per hour