We are looking for a full time remote (work-from-home) customer service professional to help us ensure a positive and supportive experience for our participants. Available shift times will vary, but this opportunity will be mostly evening hours, Monday through Thursday, with a day shift on Sunday. This is an amazing opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of people all over the world - all from the comfort of home!
What You’ll Do
- Field incoming email support tickets and phone calls from potential, current, and past participants.
- Engage with our participants via the support feeds within our challenge platform; Answer questions, provide encouragement, and ensure a supportive environment.
- Assist with additional administrative duties as needed.
- Customer support experience, including processing of customer support emails and phone calls. ZenDesk experience preferred but not required.
- Friendly, polished, and genuinely interested in helping and supporting our participants.
- Must be able to speak and write professionally, and with proper grammar/spelling.
- Familiarity with a broad range of administrative duties including email correspondence, data entry/management, and reporting.
- Google Drive or Microsoft Office experience.
- Though not required, the ideal candidate will have prior experience in the health & wellness space.
- Quick learner who can work independently and enjoys being challenged.
- Flexible availability.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Virtual Office Program, which allows you to work from anywhere, as long as you have access to outstanding Internet service and can get the job done. The Virtual Office Program is one of the best parts about working at HealthyWage. We’ve adopted tools that foster a strong, fun, fulfilling and productive work culture, even though most of us are distributed around the country. The Virtual Office Program is amazing for professionals who also happen to be expecting mothers, parents of young and school-age children, people with pets, people who get restless living in one place for too long, and people who just want to be able to work from the mountains or the beach or the farm...or New York City minus the crowded subway ride.
This opportunity will begin as a 1099 contractor with a target transition to W2 employee once the initial evaluation period is completed.