HealthyWage was founded in 2009 and administers best-in-class, outcomes-based wellness challenges for large public and private sector employers as well as consumers. We specialize in Fortune 500 companies as well as a variety of industries internationally including hospital systems, school districts, and municipalities. Our challenges provide significant clinical outcomes with verified and measurable weight loss.
About the Position
HealthyWage is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative. This role is responsible for generating qualified sales leads for the Account Executive team through outbound business development techniques. Individuals in this role will generate new business opportunities by following sales processes to prospect and qualify business accounts, focus on researching lists of companies to target, and develop email and telephone campaigns to qualified accounts.
If you’re a self-starter who loves talking to new people and working in a dynamic team environment, then HealthyWage is the place for you.
- Competitive compensation plan. A typical representative will have an average total annual compensation range of $60,000-$80,000. This range includes an annual base salary of $36,000, plus performance-based commissions and bonus.
- Virtual Office Program, which allows you to work from anywhere, as long as you have access to outstanding Internet service and can get the job done. The Virtual Office Program is one of the best parts about working at HealthyWage. We’ve adopted tools that foster a strong, fun, fulfilling and productive work culture, even though most of us are distributed around the country. We supply your remote office with the best supplies and equipment. The Virtual Office Program is amazing for professionals who also happen to be expecting mothers, parents of young and school-age children, people with pets, people who get restless living in one place for too long, and people who just want to be able to work from the mountains or the beach or the farm...or New York City minus the crowded subway ride.
- 1+ years experience in inside sales or business development, sales or client development
- This is a quota driven role – are you hungry and eager to make an impact?
- Ability to thrive in a team-selling environment.
- Experience making cold-calls to senior and executive level decision makers
- Familiar and comfortable with technology including Microsoft Office suite, web meeting and CRM platforms
- Strong track record of performance in a previous role
- Detail oriented, organized mindset and strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Individuals will have a can-do attitude, who will take initiative to figure things out as they go, learn and be open to constructive feedback
- Experience working in remote environment is a plus
- Employee Wellness industry knowledge or sales experience is a major plus
This position will begin as a contractor relationship.