Healing Springs Wellness Center is seeking a Clinical Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and developing the clinical staff of Healing Springs Wellness Center at their designated location. The Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical supervision and consultation to clinicians, support clinicians in following policies and procedures, and promote a positive work culture. The Clinical Supervisor must also maintain a minimum clinical caseload of 20 clients per week and provide up to 15 hours of direct supervisor work. The Clinical supervisor must have a positive and supportive approach towards Healing Springs Wellness Center, its employees and clients. This is a hourly non-exempt position up to 35 hours per week.
We are Healing Springs Wellness Center
Healing Springs Wellness Center creates a warm and inviting environment for our staff members. We offer a culture where creativity, collaboration, and transparent communication is valued. Members of our team should be client-focused, compassionate, and innovative in their approach to client care. Our therapists are self-motivated, understand the importance of meeting their deadlines, and are engaged in ongoing learning. Our staff members are expected to treat team members and clients with respect, integrity, and to uphold their ethical responsibilities.
The vision of our founder and leader, Shawniel Chamanlal, is that Healing Springs Wellness Center becomes the industry leader in providing Counseling and Wellness services nationwide. It is therefore paramount that her staff mirrors this vision in their work. She continually invests in her team through guidance, mentorship, and the provision of personal development opportunities. She appreciates and values your authenticity, voice, ideas, input, and skills. Consider her your cheerleader and encourager.
We lead through example by encouraging the Holistic Wellness of our staff members. We create an enabling environment for you to work at your best and maintain a work-life balance. All you have to worry about is delivering the best service to your clients while we offload the burden of phone screenings/consultations, billing, marketing, and other backend functions. You get to work independently and flexibly in private practice without the hassle of the nitty-gritty. What matters is that you are at your happiest and most comfortable state while working.
This position perfect for you if you’re:
• Aligned with Healing Springs Wellness Center’s mission, vision, and values.
• Energized by helping others in a team and contributing to the growth of Healing Springs Wellness Center.
• Social justice oriented and practice anti-racism work.
• Creative, engaged in doing good work, and excited by furthering our mission to making wellness a down-to-earth practice.
• Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it.
• Able to make tough decisions, have difficult conversations, and lead a team of people in a radically candid way
· Strong clinical skills and is client-focused
· Someone who is intuitive, compassionate, and self-motivated
· The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· You have a holistic approach to mental health and wellness
· Culturally competent
· Ability to provide necessary self-care
· Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals
· Must be open to holistic and integrative approaches such as EMDR, Brain Spotting, Somatic Therapy, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
. Supervisor Experience Preferred
Education and Qualifications
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
· Clinical license must be in good standing in the State of Connecticut, New York and/or Commonwealth of Massachusetts
· At least 2 years of clinical experience
· At least 1 year of supervisor experience
· Knowledge of trauma informed care and holistic practices
· Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis
· Conduct a minimum of 20 client contact hours weekly
· Willing to work at least one evening a week and at least three days in the office
· Have reliable internet connections and a secure home office
Major Areas of Responsibility
Why work at Healing Spring Wellness Center? Here is what we offer:
· Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
· Professional liability insurance
· PTO and Sick Time
· Clinical supervision
· Administrative support to answer calls and complete initial screenings
· Learning opportunities and room for growth
· Excellent work-life balance and a manageable caseload
· A SUPPORTIVE AND ENCOURAGING ENVIRONMENT
The Clinical Supervisor must also maintain a minimum clinical caseload of 20 clients per week and provide up to 15 hours of direct supervisor work. Pay DOE $55-$58 per hour.
For more information, or to apply, click the link below:
Hours per week:
$55 - $58 per hour