Manage front office operations, customer service, and staff. Provide patients a delightful and positive self-care experience throughout every touch-point (in-person, online, or phone).
- Ensure patients, visitors, and team-members are delightfully welcomed into a cozy, clutter-free, and inviting healing space
- Coordinate patient care and establish professional relationships with patients.
- Manage daily flow by ensuring that patients, providers, and staff stay on time with their daily schedule and appointments; and effectively rectify delays
- Effectively schedule appointments by optimizing patients' requests, provider time, and treatment room(s) utilization.
- Ensure patient compliance to clinic policies and procedures, and collaborate with team to optimize said policies and procedures, and their enforcement
- Comfort patients by anticipating and attending to their needs, answering questions; attending to their distress, and reporting emergencies to provider(s) and management
- Collect payment of patient charges, fees, and balances.
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Support and implement sales and marketing initiatives.
- Effectively manage patient complaints; and optimize customer service procedures in order to continually provide winning customer service solutions.
- Ensure effective organization of patient records using online and physical filing systems; and optimizing said filing systems.
- Obtain revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting past dues; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims; manage insurance billing and procedures.
- Manage inventory of business office tools, supplies, equipment; and schedule service and repairs.
- Ensure personnel compliance to clinic policies and procedures, and collaborate with management to optimize said policies and procedures.
- Liaise with management, third-party vendors, janitorial services, and renters.
- Contribute to team effort in order to accomplish business goals and objectives.
- Manage front office staff recruiting, training, schedule, and performance.
- Establish and optimize systems as needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Annual Salary (depends on experience)
- Discretionary bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Two Weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- CalSavers Retirement Plan option (required by California)
- Complimentary and discounted company services
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
REQUIRED HOURS and SCHEDULE
- 40 hours per week
- Tuesday - Saturday: 7:45 AM – 4:45 PM
- Two-year degree or higher
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in similar industry and setting
- Experience in billing medical insurance (preferred)
- Computer skills and software aptitude required
- Communication (phone, in-person, online) and strong compassionate customer service and solution skills required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to display a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to follow all clinic policies, procedures, standards, specifications, and guidelines.
- Actively participate and attend employee meetings and complete required training programs in a timely manner.
- Ability to promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of the clinic.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with team members to ensure superior results and team success.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think and act independently to find solutions. Must manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Is task and deadline oriented.
- Ability to take on ownership of assignments and communicate status, issues, etc., and follow-through to completion.
- Strong organization skills, work ethic, and time management with impeccable attendance
- Enthusiasm for self-care and fitness (practicing preferred)
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all HIPAA (created, received, maintained, or transmitted).
- Must be able to use proper grammar (reading, writing and in speech).
- Must have reliable transportation.
Please submit a resume along with a cover letter telling us any relevant information and experiences that make us a good fit.
NOTE: The job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.