HIRING FOR FULL AND PART-TIME POSITIONS
Headchop Studio and Lil' Chop Salon are both hiring stylists.
Lil' Chop salon is set to open January 2023 and is hiring hairstylists and blowdry specialists for its custom Dry Styling Bar! Headchop is hiring for full and part time positions now.
At Lil' Chop we are a dry cut salon specializing in all hair types and textures. We have a huge curly hair following and a large community of clients cultivated by our sibling brand, Headchop!
We are looking for folks with ambition and drive. True team players who have experience working in a salon environment. We expect our team to represent the aesthetic of our studio and keep our clients coming back!
This position has potential for growth within both of our salons. (Headchop + Lil' Chop)
Dry Styling Bar Specialist Responsibilities
- Perform blow drying services, natural curl set styling, and hair treatments
- Educate clients on the products we use and sell
- Guide clients in their hair journey educating them on styling for their natural texture
- Pitch membership options to our Dry Styling Bar clients
- Facilitate a clean, tidy, and organized working environment
- Have a strong awareness of your surroundings
- Can perform quality work, fast and efficiently
- Excellent multitasker
- Conducts themselves with a professional and knowledgeable demeanor
- Support clients and team mates with kindness and understanding
Dry Styling Bar Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Cosmetology license
- Customer service skills
- Takes pride in helping folks understand their hair
- Work with a goal to make every client you style feel heard, seen, and confident about their look
- Flexible schedule - weekend availability (must be able to work peak hours as determined by the salon, typically Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Can retain product & styling knowledge and educate clients on their specific hair needs
- Mastery of the signature styles our menu offers
- Participation in routine training and skill advancement opportunities
You can look forward to:
- Career growth in a creative, respectful, and kind environment
- An exciting atmosphere with collaboration opportunities
- In-house education
- Options for expanding your career with hair in multiple avenues provided by both salons, Headchop & Lil' Chop
Blowdry Specialist Compensation: Hourly + commission
Stylist Compensation: Commission