WHO WE ARE
Hargrove Firm is a local practice with a national footprint that focuses on high-net-worth estate planning. With attorney relationships across the country, it has some of the most innovative and sophisticated estate planning methods available. The Hargrove Firm strives to achieve its clients’ planning goals while maximizing tax savings for estate taxes and other taxes. Our Firm is expanding, and we are seeking highly qualified individuals ready to hit the ground running.
WHO YOU ARE
If you’re a highly organized, hardworking, and self-motivated professional with extensive Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts experience looking to grow your career with a creative and growing national enterprise, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for Associate Attorneys to create and review tailored estate planning documents, provide top notch customer service and legal guidance to clients.
- Provide expert legal support and advice to clients.
- Develop and manage client relationships.
- Handle a wide range of estate planning matters including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and probate administration.
- Offer comprehensive income tax planning services, ensuring clients are fully informed and compliant with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintain and expand the book of business, identifying new opportunities for client acquisition and retention.
- Conduct thorough legal research to support case preparation and strategy development.
- Draft, review, and negotiate various legal documents and agreements.
- Represent clients in court and other legal proceedings.
- Collaborate with legal team members to ensure a coordinated and effective approach to all client matters.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organizations
Education & Experience requirements
- J.D. Degree required
- Kentucky Bar Admitted and in good standing.
- 2+ years experience with Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts
- Attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated experience with relevant firm software programs such as Microsoft Office Applications and case management system CLIO
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients, cases, and projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines.
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently.
What's In It For You?
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with generous matching
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Opportunities for growth
- So much more!
Hargrove Firm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.