This position will lead Halfday’s efforts in retail stores with a focus on product distribution, display execution and store level relationships at retailers.
In this remote role, you'll prioritize your time to focus on the highest impact areas while working with and inspiring our distribution partners and third-party sales resources to meet revenue targets for the region.. You'll be opening new doors, but you'll also be building on the high-velocity accounts we are already seeing in the market. If you're looking for a fast-paced environment, an opportunity for personal growth and responsibility, and enjoy having fun along the way, then this is a role you'll thrive in!
- Deliver monthly volume and distribution goals and achieve overall objectives in the market.
- Gain additional placement within retail locations, including secondary displays and cooler placement. Continuously focused on improving Halfday’s position within each location.
- Manage relationships with store contacts, distributors and brokers.
- Conduct weekly "route rides" where applicable & pinpoint opportunities for underperforming accounts and routes.
- Monitor inventory and proper use of P.O.S. material. Follow through on all commitments made.
- Constant communication with the internal team on execution efforts, accomplishments, and challenges.
- Utilizing GoSpotCheck to fully track your sales visit history, goals and accomplishments.
- Plan & execute in-store samplings/demos to drive additional trial and build customer relationships.
- Travel quarterly to support adjacent markets during promotional periods.
- Minimum 1 year experience in beverage sales, preferably in the non-alcoholic space.
- Must be able to lift cases of product and other brand materials up to 40 pounds.
- Comfortable traveling to retail accounts each day, with regular face-to-face interaction in selling situations.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt your communication style depending on whom you are speaking with.
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in an early-stage company. Ability to think on your feet in a growing and changing environment.
- Intellectually curious. Always looking for ways to meet and reach consumers where they shop.
- Works well with ambiguity and asks the right questions to get at the solution.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Strong planning, organization, and project management skills, along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Competence in Google Suite. Experience with team collaboration tools.
- Clean driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance.