Join and grow with a reputable family owned and run Financial Advisory Firm. This is an exciting opportunity for an organized, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills seeking to join an A-team.
- Assist event coordinators plan and execute prospecting and client events (dinner seminars/Lunch and Learns/workshops, during weekdays and weekends)
- Help with event logistics as needed including, but not limited to, purchases, site preparation, set up, breakdown, hosting, check in, etc.
- Attend all events (requires a reliable vehicle)
Calling and scheduling with prospects to ensure event attendance
- Consistent follow-up with prospects
- Provide information about the event, answer questions, and address concerns to encourage participation
- Keep CRM updated with prospect/client interaction
Communicate with marketing team on regular basis to ensure the events run smoothly
- Hosting events
Track weekly and monthly progress, including the number of calls made, prospects scheduled and that attended the events with Marketing Director
- Assist team with administrative tasks, as needed
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Requirements and Skill Set:
- Telemarketing experience (preferred)
- Financial Industry knowledge/experience (preferred)
- Strong work ethic and ability to help plan and execute events
- The desire to work long-term in the financial industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Experience with MS Office and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Spanish preferred)
- Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Growth with and within Guerra
- Hybrid work style
- Paid Time Off: 12 - 20 days per year
- 401K or Roth matching plan
- Health Insurance stipend
- Industry travel and in-person training
- Access to personal financial planning
Who is Guerra Financial Group?
Guerra Financial Group is a family owned and run financial advisory firm located in Miami, FL. With 30+ team members we manage over $800 million for over 2,500 clients across the country. As fiduciary advisors, we create customized financial strategies that transform family legacies through retirement planning, insurance and asset protection planning, personal finance coaching, estate planning, tax preparation and planning.