Guardian Education Group is seeking an individual who can surpass all competition in client experience by building relationships with individuals and companies in the healthcare community. This position will also contribute to developing and implementing sales strategies. This individual will champion the client experience and fight on their behalf to get the best results possible. It will specifically cater to Guardian’s business-to-business partners and clients received through those partnerships.
● Bachelor's degree in Communications, Sales, Marketing, or a related field. Candidates with a master’s degree will be preferred.
● 3+ years of experience in client management and/or sales and marketing
● Knowledge and skill in various communication styles and techniques
● Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
● Flexible, creative, and able to work in a non-structured developing work environment
● Demonstrated capacity to think “outside the box”, communicate and motivate clients on the company’s products, programs, and new ideas
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
● Maintaining healthy relationships with Guardian’s several business-to-business partners and ensuring they and their clients have all the information and assistance necessary
● Consulting with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
● Monitoring group emails to receive and respond to client questions and concerns in a timely fashion
● Ensuring all scheduled calls and responses to clients are completed in a timely fashion, and communicating and working with client to reschedule as necessary
● Identifying potential opportunities and effectively communicating benefits and opportunities available to meet client needs and interests
● Maintaining communications with internal personnel to ensure efforts are in line with objectives
● Identifying prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing customers, and attending trade shows and conferences
● Performing other duties as assigned
Required Technical Skills
The ideal candidate will have experience with most if not all of following technical applications:
● Web research using search engines like Google, IE, Bing, etc.
● Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Google Suite (Gmail, Meet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar)
● Communications Apps (Skype, Slack)
● Project Management Software (ClickUp)
Required Soft Skills
We work in a fast-paced industry. So, it is important that the candidate possesses the following:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Customer relationship management skills
● A strong desire to learn new technologies and applications quickly
● Excellent organizational skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
$55,000 - $70,000 per year