Heavy Equipment Operator I | Forestry Mulching
GP Operator I Official Job Description and Responsibilities.
We are searching for a skilled heavy equipment operator to utilize our forestry equipment. The heavy equipment operator's duties include preparing and manipulating heavy equipment to ensure the appropriate movement of materials, and liaising with coworkers to ensure that the projects are completed accurately. You will be required to conduct your duties in a safe, diligent manner always.
To ensure success as a heavy equipment operator, you should monitor workflow, suggesting alterations to enhance productivity, as needed. A remarkable heavy equipment operator will be attuned to the subtleties of each situation, possessing sound knowledge of when to lead or follow.
Above all else, operators must exemplify company core values as follows:
· Service before self
· Excellence in all we do
These skills will accompany the most successful operators at Ground Pounders
Heavy Equipment Operator Skills:
· Well-rounded ability in most working fields.
· Advanced time management Skills.
· Excel in Judgment and real-world problem-solving skills.
· Proficient in stressful decision-making skills.
· Good communication skills, both written and oral.
Heavy Equipment Operator Skills Not Required but Strongly Recommended:
· Excellent computer usage.
· Basic first aid, CPR, excellent navigation skills.
· Volunteer work.
· FAA sUAS Part 107 Remote Pilot.
Heavy Equipment Operator Responsibilities:
Heavy Equipment Operator Requirements:
· Willingness to be outside in a variety of extreme weather conditions
· Physical ability to work in a strenuous work environment and strength to operate heavy equipment.
· Ability to make decisions that prevent accidents and damage to property.
$12 - $22 per hour