As a Team Member, you’re at the forefront of our Greenheart’s customer experience initiatives. Our goal is to always leave people feeling better after they leave our shop than when they walked in. You create the vibe and energy in our shop, and are world class when it comes to personal interactions. You connect with people, know our product line like the back of your hand, and are able to customize and tailor recommendations for guests based on their needs and goals. You also make the best smoothies and acai bowls, focusing on aesthetics and consistency.
You are upbeat, have high energy, and a positive person to be around. You’re a great listener and team player, always willing to help out when and where needed.
Team Member Qualifications. You…
- Have a passion for customer service, helping people, and get excited about selling!
- Are a team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Are a quick and adaptable learner
- Have excellent and collaborative communication skills
- Are accountable in upholding high standards
- Have a knack for delivering memorable guest experience and a desire to make connections with people
Team member responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Educate our customers to the health and wellness benefits of our products by offering and conducting product tastings
- Comply with food safety regulations + maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Create relationships with customers and get them excited about our brand and our products
- Utilize checklists to set up, maintain and breakdown the shop
- Monitor items on display, pulling juices and cashew milks forward in the fridge throughout the shift, shaking them frequently as they begin settled, making sure the labels are guest facing
- Operate POS register to complete customer transactions
- Maintain cleanliness of the front line, lobby, restrooms and outdoor seating (if applicable). Take out the lobby trash, bus and clean tables and chairs. Restock utensils, napkins and restrooms
- Ability to read and comprehend information and follow instructions accurately and effectively
- Ability to use electronic systems, such as computers and tablets
- Physically able to lift up to 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Subject to exposure to cleaning chemicals
Pay: Competitive + Tips