Greenheart is a rapidly growing business based in Northern Virginia. We specialize in the production and distribution of high-quality cold-pressed juice, raw cashew milks, and vegan smoothies, bowls, soups and salads. We operate four retail locations and are present in several area farmers markets. Greenheart is seeking energetic, innovative individuals to join our team to help pave the way in our business as we grow. Here, you’ll truly be given the opportunity to make a difference from the ground up.
Greenheart Juice Shop is actively hiring qualified Delivery Drivers to support the growth of our shops and home delivery operation. These positions will be based out of our headquarters in Sterling, Virginia. You will travel throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and the District. If you are someone who values hard work, can keep up with shifting priorities, and is looking to grow with an innovative company, we encourage you to apply to join the Greenheart team.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Transporting and delivering Greenheart products to business locations and customer homes within Northern Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Maryland in a safe, timely manner.
- Use of handheld technology, including submitting logs and reports, to keep management and customers informed of progress throughout day.
- Accurately and efficiently fulfilling retail shop inventory and customer orders.
- Helping with the loading and unloading of materials to and from the warehouse and delivery vehicles.
- Working cooperatively and respectfully with other members of the mobile operations team to meet changing demands.
- Examining and reviewing orders before and after delivery to make sure that orders are complete and accurate, and that customers are satisfied.
- Representing the company in a positive manner during customer interactions, to include respectfully managing complaints.
- Ensure the company vehicle is clean, fueled, and in good operating condition at all times, quickly addressing any issues and taking pride in his/her working environment.
- Willingness to shift priorities and responsibilities to grow with changing needs of the business.
- A valid driver’s license, with at least 5 years of driving experience.
- Responsible driving; evidenced by a clean driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills, as our drivers interact with customers for updates on order status and to answer general questions.
- Good time management skills, as our drivers must be able to stick to a route schedule and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills since he/she must interact with co-workers, clients, and Greenheart management when required.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Familiarity with the DMV area.
- Have a working smartphone to communicate with the warehouse manager, customer service and customers while performing tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requirement to climb in and out of company van/truck.
- Requirement to walk up and down stairs to complete tasks according to established procedures in all weather conditions.
- Requirement to work in refrigerated warehouse space while fulfilling orders.
- Flexibility is key; routes may vary and may be delayed due to inventory changes, traffic from road congestion, construction, or other factors.
- Set core schedule, but there may be adjustments including additional hours and potential schedule changes depending on the time of the year, peak seasons and other factors.
*Rotating Saturday and Sunday availability required