About the Role
We are looking for individuals to help manage our large-scale grow operation. The team utilizes well established systems to cultivate plants from seed to harvest with the help of technology and guidance from the Director of Cultivation.
Responsibility for all aspects of management includes the upkeep, stocking, and fulfillment of cannabis cultivation, including, but not limited to; irrigation, pest management, pruning, cloning, transplanting, harvesting, curing and sanitation under the supervision of the Director of Cultivation. Must follow the details of daily operations along with more complex, systems-based protocols that demand strict adherence to regulations.
Cultivation Assistant Details
- Manages computerized climate control systems to ensure that crops benefit from optimal environmental conditions.
- Regulates plant nutrition and fertilizer to ensure that unique nutritional needs are met for each plant variety over the course of changing seasons and periods of plant growth.
- Performs testing and chemical analysis to determine appropriate nutritional regimen for each plant variety.
- Monitors the integrative pest management program including recommending and implementing all pest and disease treatments as necessary.
- Monitors all plant needs in the facility including irrigation, fertilizer, nutrients, insect and disease management, and crop timing and communicates issues with the Director of Cultivation.
- Basic computer/smartphone/tablet skills
- Dependable, hard-working, and consistent
- Passionate about learning - willingness to grow with us!
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, ever changing and growing company
- Ability to plan ahead, trouble-shoot, anticipate problems, and problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at a time
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged and sensitive information
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be 21 years or older, as per OMMA compliance
Nice to Have
- Cannabis experience
- High tech greenhouse experience
- Experience working with any plants, or within the horticultural space
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs
- Able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat
- Must be able to work and maintain a safe, clean environment
- Temperature controlled environment
- Salaried, Full Time (40+ Hours a Week)
- Role is located in Cartwright, Oklahoma
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- PTO/Time Off
- Employee-Equity Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Profit Sharing Program