Sales for a vertically integrated cannabis company on Lake Texoma
We are a family owned and operated OMMA-licensed Medical Marijuana Cultivation, Processing, Dispensary, and Hospitality Site on the East side of Lake Texoma, in Cartwright Oklahoma. We focus on commercial level high-tech greenhouse cultivation. We are quickly growing, and are looking for team members that are passionate about the industry, learning, and growing with us.
We are seeking a full-time salesperson that is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and has an outgoing personality to handle outside sales for existing accounts and potential customers. Applicants will need to be comfortable with a large volume of sales.
Ideal candidates should be experienced and comfortable in discussing cannabis products.
We believe in quality, fast turnaround time, relationships with clients, and ultimately supplying dispensaries across the state with quality products
- In-person drop-bys to prospect storefronts.
- Follow up on leads via phone, email and in-person, documenting all attempts and outcomes of leads
- Seek out and target new customers: build action plan to approach and secure new business
- Maintain knowledge of all company products and services and collect product feedback
- Attending in-person weekly meetings led by sales manager.
-Handling cash payments for in-person sales and deliveries as needed.
- Maintaining customer relationships for both existing and new clients.
- Perform in a manner consistent with the goals and values of the company
What We Offer
$20,000 - $80,000 per year