Great Lakes Clinic and Consultants is a group private practice looking to bring on additional Clinicians for in-person, remote only, or a combination of the two. As owner, my primary mission is to create an environment where I take care of those who work here. I want to provide a workplace that people enjoy coming to and where they feel cared for and treated like the highly-trained professionals they are.
- Are you tired of having high-volume mandated Client loads that fuel your burnout?
- Exhausted from having to do endless billing documentation?
- Frustrated by being mandated to work outside your training and specialization?
- Overwhelmed by a corporatized culture that places profit, policy and administrative minutia over all else?
If you identify with the above, I would love to meet you. I’ve been a Licensed Professional Counselor for well over a decade and am now lucky enough to be in a position to help those who are so often taken for granted in the workplace.
I’m looking for Mental Health Clinicians of all sorts (LPC, MFT, LCSW, AODA specialists, Psychologists, Prescribers) who have a passion and drive to make a difference in the community.
The physical office space is located in the heart of downtown Sheboygan. If you are not close enough to physically see Clients at this location, or choose not to, working remotely is no problem at all as long as your location is located somewhere in Wisconsin.
What I offer:
- A modern well-furnished office place. Offices have floor to ceiling windows and electric fireplaces. One office has its own bathroom and private entrance. There is a breakroom, group room with wi-fi connected 55” TV for instructional/presentation purposes and waiting room with fireplace.
- Work at home or the office at your leisure. The EHR Great Lakes uses allows for telehealth sessions from the comfort of your own home or anywhere else you would choose. Clients merely click a link that is automatically sent to their email and requires no software installation and can even be used directly from their phone.
- A dedicated team to handle all aspects of the billing process and are available directly to you, or your Clients, should there be any questions.
- Practice Management Software that is focused on making your professional life easier. Easy way to view/manage your schedule and view Client information. Very easy to quickly create clinical documentation. Intake paperwork that only takes a few minutes to complete. E-Prescription software integration for prescribers and a customizable portal for Clients to ask permission for appointments and make payments on their own.
- Work hours that YOU create. Never want to work weekends, mornings, late evenings? No problem as it’s up to you! Want to only work a certain number of days each week? Absolutely! It’s all up to you.
- I have the ability, and am willing to kick-in money, to offer full benefit packages when the clinic hits a certain number of Clients. Everyone involved would have a say in creating a customized benefits package that best suits their needs.
- Need mentoring, case consultation, or someone to bounce ideas off of? I am more than happy to help in a non-judgmental, unconditional positive regard kind of way.
- Assistance with marketing and building a Client-load.
- Training and guidance at the pace you’re comfortable with.
- For non-prescribers, the pay would be a split of 60% based on what the clinic receives for services. Regionally, the average split is only about 50%. Prescribers would have a different payout I’m happy to explain in more depth directly.
The main criteria I am looking for:
- Fully licensed mental health clinicians: Licensed Professional Counselors, Clinical Social Workers, Substance Abuse Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists.
- Willingness to see a minimum average of 12 Clients each week. If you will only be working remotely, this requirement is waived.
- Commitment to nondiscrimination and to the prevention of harassment in all forms: verbal, physical, sexual, emotional and psychological. This includes protections for transgender, gender non-conforming and LGBTQ+ individuals.
If the above sounds like something you’d be interested in pursuing, please send your letter of interest and resume/CV to myself at: [email protected]
Our office is located at:
Great Lakes Clinic and Consultants
1407 North 8th Street
Sheboygan, WI 53081