Content & Social Media Intern - Join the Graze Craze
Graze Craze Charcuterie Boards and Boxes crafts beautiful charcuterie experiences for all types of occasions. We are looking for fun, creative, customer-centric team members who love celebrations! If you are interested and reliable, feel free to reach out.
• Create a monthly Social Media Calendar to present to management. Calendar to include Instagram stories, Reels, and grid content, as well as TikTok content.
• Film and edit Instagram Reels and TikToks (5-8 per week) to showcase our services, products, and promotions.
• Post Instagram stories regularly.
• Advise management on paid advertising.
• Monitor, analyze, and present to management the performance of all social media metrics on a monthly basis.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices for video content on social media platforms.
• Ensure that all video content meets high-quality standards in terms of visuals, audio, and overall production.
• A strong expertise in Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms.
• Ability to create engaging, visually appealing, and dynamic video content.
• Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Self-motivated, creative, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
Perks of the Job:
• This is a part-time position intended for students needing internship hours. We would love to hire this person into a paid position should things work out!
• $100 store credit
• 15% discount
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $50.00 - $200.00 per month
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Choose your own hours
$50 - $200 per month