Grand Welcome Nashville Franchise and Brown and Buchanan Ventures Co., a veteran-owned and operated Vacation Rental Management company that offers a unique and powerful combination of a locally-owned franchise and a national brand, is looking to hire a Guest Services Team Lead.
The Guest Service (GS) department spearheads all initiatives to manage the guest journey from reservation made through post-stay. Grand Welcome is growing exponentially and to scale, the Guest Services Team Lead will help support the operation while leading a team of Guest Services Representatives.
The Guest Services Team Lead will take on the task to organize the team, its services and implement well-defined processes and hospitality best practices while also structuring the team to focus on expertise either by function or location (The Grand Welcome portfolio of Nashville, Smoky Mountains, Austin, Hill Country and Breckenridge).
- Responsible for adding metrics and tracking the Guest Services Team progress towards Superhost status on Airbnb and overall guest experience.
- Responsible for optimizing processes and procedures in place to enhance the level of service that GS provides measured by increased guest review average, Superhost status, refunds given (or similar measures)[AB1]
- Set up processes and procedures for the optimization of escalations for every facet of the GS team’s provided services
- Provide holistic oversight and strategic planning, driving synergies between Guest Services and other departments
- Set up communication channels with market heads to drive continuous improvements
- Work closely with industry experts to set up training and certification programs for the team
- Measure, analyze, and report guest service satisfaction, online reputation, quality assurance, and similar experiential performance metrics to senior leadership
- Provide insights and collaborate on strategic-level decision-making with the Operations department
- Drive and own the analysis, development, and implementation of new guest service initiatives
- Design, implement, and lead high-performing consumer-facing customer and contact center operations
- Lead and manage other responsibilities and projects
- Experience with guest service management within a hospitality environment and managing a call center within property management systems (PMS) preferred.
- Proven track record of using agile and continuous improvement within the management of a team.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams in the implementation of initiatives