This is a full time position.
WHO YOU ARE
Inherent sense of urgency
Willing to pitch in where needed
Strong communication skills
The Jr Graphic Designer:
- Create and design digital materials for ongoing retainer Clients including but not limited to: social media graphics & email
- Creative concepting for brand design including logo, color palette, font pairings & brand book design
- Web design experience using Adobe XD or interest to learn
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Ability to follow a style guide when needed
- Ability to create graphics on a short deadline
- Works closely with the Account team
- Do not apply if you only work in Canva as Adobe Creative Suite is a requirement of this position - seriously, don't.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant, equivalent experience.
- College internship with exposure to Agency & Graphic Design highly preferred.
- Keen attention to detail and strong communication skills. Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including AI, PS, INDD
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify and address problems, and meet deadlines.