- Assist in the development and writing of compelling and compliant proposals to win new business
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and team members to gather, understand and document project requirements
- Edit and proofread proposals for grammar, punctuation, readability, and alignment with proposal strategy
- Understand and follow proposal guidelines and requirements from federal clients
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop proposal strategies and themes
- Support maintenance of proposal database, updating records, and documenting submissions
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or a related field
- At least one year of experience in proposal writing or a similar role, preferably in a federal contracting environment
- Exceptional writing, editing, and research skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with the federal procurement process is a plus
- Strong collaborative skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
At CULTIVA, we value diversity and foster an inclusive work environment. We provide our employees with opportunities for professional growth and development, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our team, you will contribute to impactful projects that promote global economic development and trade.
Join us at CULTIVA as we drive global growth and create a more prosperous, resilient, and interconnected world.
CULTIVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.