The Content Associate will assist in managing the entire process including item set-up, publishing A+ content, content management, competitive analysis of listings, and post-listing monitoring. Much of this work is done inside our customer web portals (Ex. Amazon Seller Central, Etsy Seller, Wal-Mart Retail Link, etc.) or through Shopify.
- Publish product copy, specifications, and digital assets to set-up new and update existing products in our customer web portals.
- Website audits to ensure all products were loaded correctly, pricing and images are up to date, and the items appear in relevant search results.
- Use analytics tools such as Helium 10 to ensure all components of a solid listing are being followed.
- Manage and optimize product content to support marketing initiatives
- Work collaboratively with Key Account Mangers to coordinate new item set-up & content monitoring.
- Monitor listings for unauthorized changes and resolve any issues.
- Identify and respond to end user reviews on our customer sites that require follow up service.
- Run promos, coupons, etc. as need be and understanding all costs.
- Develop a strong merchandising /product knowledge base for each season's assortment in order to translate those into the content planning process
Third Party Software:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong detail orientation, organizational and documentation skills with the ability to prioritize a varied workload.
- Self-motivated; willingness to take initiative and be proactive in tackling projects
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – Sifting through customer data to identify opportunities.
- A team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Amazon experience preferred
Education: Some College Preferred
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions, Personal Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays, 401k Plan, Company Discounts.
Compensation: based on experience
Duration of Employment: Full Time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday