The Outpatient Counselor Assists clients in recovery from mental health and co-occurring disorders by providing comprehensive services across mental health service lines PHP, IOP, and GOP. Service includes providing primary and specialty group and individual services, coordination of treatment, referral and collateral contacts, treatment planning, case management, and comprehensive assessments.
Job Title: Mental Health Therapist (Part-time)
At Gentle Force Counseling Services, we are committed to providing exceptional mental health services to individuals in need. We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Mental Health Therapist to join our team on a part-time basis. As a Mental Health Therapist, you will play a crucial role in assisting clients in their recovery from mental health and co-occurring disorders. You will provide comprehensive services across various mental health service lines, including Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and General Outpatient Program (GOP). If you are driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of others, we invite you to apply for this rewarding position.
- Provide primary and specialty group and individual therapy services to clients in accordance with established treatment plans.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate clients' mental health needs and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Coordinate treatment services and collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive and effective care for clients.
- Conduct collateral contacts with clients' families, schools, and other relevant individuals to gather additional information and support the treatment process.
- Assist in the development and implementation of treatment goals and objectives.
- Provide case management services, including coordinating referrals to external resources and agencies as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of client progress, treatment plans, and other relevant information.
- Stay informed about current research, trends, and best practices in mental health therapy.
- Adhere to ethical and legal standards, including maintaining client confidentiality and privacy.
- Master's degree in Counseling, Psychology, or a related field.
- Current licensure or certification as a Mental Health Therapist (LMHC, LCSW, LPC, etc.) in Pennsylvania,
-Completed a Master's degree program and eligible for licensure in the state of PA.
- Previous experience working in a mental health counseling role is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of mental health disorders, assessment techniques, and evidence-based therapeutic approaches.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Empathy, compassion, and a genuine desire to help needy individuals.
- Proficiency in electronic health record systems and other relevant software.
- Flexibility to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
Please note that Gentle Force Counseling Services adheres to regulations prohibiting inquiries about criminal backgrounds during hiring. As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals struggling with mental health issues, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and join our compassionate and dedicated team at Gentle Force Counseling Services.