GAST Clearwater, an Austin, TX, based company, is revolutionizing the world with innovative and groundbreaking water treatment technologies that require no chemicals or biological elements. It’s not reverse osmosis or a bioreactor; it’s new, never been done before, next-generation water treatment technology that is changing the world one drop at a time. GAST Clearwater specializes in Artificial Beaches, Urban Lagoons, Wave Pools, Surf Parks, and Aquatic Facilities.
Receptionist Responsibilities are:
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers, vendors, and other employees.
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly.
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete various tasks throughout the day.
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriately and interact positively with customers.
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly way, and answer any questions visitors have.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Maintained the reception area and all common areas clean and tidy manner.
- Assisting with various administrative tasks, including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
- Maintain the general office filing system.
Receptionist Qualifications are:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field would be preferable.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office | M365 | Word | Excel | PowerPoint
- Experience in formulating presentations and marketing materials.
- Experience in managing stationery supplies and marketing supplies.
- Able to type 35 wpm minimum
- Strong phone skills with experience utilizing phone systems from 3CX, Ring Central, MS Teams, AWS, etc.
- Fully proficient in English, Read, Write & Speak.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Punctual with strong attendance history.
Benefits Could include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Employee Performance Incentive Scheme and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions) and Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts and perks program
GAST Clearwater is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.