Our company is interested in hiring a reliable and detail oriented Staff Accountant to perform basic accounting functions for our growing business. The successful candidate will be capable of reviewing daily transactions and maintaining financial records, preparing and processing invoices and organizing employee payroll information. We are looking for a Staff Accountant with excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Implementing and monitoring payroll
- Sent and track invoices
- Setting up and monitoring travel expenses, including airfare and lodging.
- Preparing budgets and performing financial reviews.
- Preparing and Analyzing invoice statements to ensure accuracy.
- Keeping up with tax law changes.
- Review financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance
- Prepare and file tax returns
- Enter accounting related information into business logs
- Inspect account books for efficiency and accuracy
- Organize and update financial records
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- At least two years’ experience in accounting or a related field
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read and analyze financial reports
- Strong understanding of US tax regulations