Faith Therapy Consulting, LLC (FTC) is not just looking to hire a Physical Therapist that is looking for a job, FTC is looking for someone that is looking to fulfill their calling and passion.
FTC is looking for a Physical Therapist who the following capabilities:
Expertise in Pediatric Physical Therapy: Possess comprehensive knowledge and understanding of pediatric physical therapy principles, techniques, and interventions to effectively address musculoskeletal problems and mobility challenges in infants and children.
Diagnostic and Assessment Skills: Ability to conduct thorough interviews with children and family members, perform physical examinations, and utilize assessment tools to diagnose the underlying causes of movement difficulties in pediatric patients.
Individualized Treatment Planning: Skill in developing unique and tailored treatment plans that outline specific treatment goals, methods, and strategies to address the individual needs of each child. This includes considering their age, developmental stage, and specific health conditions.
Therapeutic Techniques: Proficiency in implementing evidence-based therapeutic techniques and interventions to help children improve motor development, strength, range of motion, endurance, balance, coordination, gait difficulties, heart and lung endurance, and delayed motor development.
Progress Monitoring and Evaluation: Ability to assess children's progress regularly, monitor treatment outcomes, and modify treatment plans as necessary to ensure optimal results. This involves utilizing appropriate assessment tools, tracking milestones, and documenting progress accurately.
Play-Based Approaches: Competence in incorporating play-based approaches and activities into pediatric physical therapy sessions to engage children, enhance their motivation, and facilitate learning and skill development in a fun and interactive manner.
Collaboration and Care Coordination: Proficient in collaborating with other healthcare professionals, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, physicians, and nurses, to ensure a coordinated and holistic approach to children's care. This includes effective communication, sharing of information, and working together to optimize treatment outcomes.
Expert Consultation and Education: Ability to provide expert consultation to parents and caregivers, offering guidance, education, and support in understanding and managing their child's physical therapy needs. This includes effective communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and understandable manner.
Performance Measurement and Reporting: Skill in developing, reporting, and presenting performance measures to the team lead or management on a recurring basis. This includes tracking and analyzing data related to treatment outcomes, patient satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
Continuous Learning and Professional Development: Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development in the field of pediatric physical therapy. This includes staying updated with the latest research, advancements, and evidence-based practices to ensure the delivery of high-quality care.
The FTC Pediatric Physical Therapists will be responsible for treating musculoskeletal problems and improving the mobility of infants and children facing various health conditions. They’ll work to help to improve children’s motor development, strength, range of motion, endurance, balance, coordination, gait difficulties, heart and lung endurance, and delayed motor development.
- Interviewing children and family members and using physical examinations to diagnose the source of children’s movement difficulties.
- Creating unique, individualized treatment plans that outline the treatment goals and methods to be used.
- Helping children to learn to move their bodies correctly, make their movements less painful, increase the functions of injured body parts, and heal from injuries.
- Assessing kiddos and monitoring their progress.
- Incorporating play-based approaches to pediatric physical therapy.
- Coordinating each kiddo’s care with the other healthcare professionals at FTC Kids.
- Providing expert consultation to parents and collaborating with other therapists at FTC Kids.
- Develop, report, and present performance measures to team lead on a recurring basis.
- A masters or doctorate of Physical Therapy, specializing in pediatric physical therapy.
- Experience in performing full physical therapy evaluation (collecting learner history, using standardized functional tests and outcome measures, determining PT diagnosis/prognosis, constructing learner-centered plans of care).
- Ability to create home exercise programs along with learner education
- Saturday availability
- Familiarity with use of electronic documentation
- Experience with kids with various diagnoses (e.g. autism spectrum disorder, toe walking, gross motor delay, torticollis)
- Experience with interdisciplinary communication (occupational therapy, speech therapy, behavioral therapy)
- Competitive Pay with Excellent Benefits
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match, after qualification period
- Sick Leave
- Professional Education Reimbursement
Conditions of Employment:
- You must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Selected applicant will be subject to background check