To supervise and carry out the day-to-day operation of the assigned Freedom Boat Club (FBC) locations. To promote teamwork through training, attitude and professionalism. Always lead by example and provide Red Carpet Service to all FBC members. To clean and maintain a fleet of recreational boats to the highest standards and to communicate when issues arise that need assistance from technicians.
We are hiring for a 6, 9 or 12 month (potentially) position from March 1 - December 1
· Working dock shifts right alongside dock staff, leading by example
· Clean and maintaining their fleet of boats to FBC Excellence Standards
· Putting out fair schedules 2 weeks in advance to be approved by supervisor
· Changing pumps, fuses, props and other minor mechanical issues.
· Holding members accountable for reservations, making confirmation calls and getting members on boats from the waitlist.
· Ensuring check outs are being done correctly and fuel fees are being collected
· Making recommendations to the Operations Assistant when on scene weather is deteriorating
· Recruit, mentor and train new staff
· Continued product knowledge and training
· Scheduling weekly deep cleaning for all boats
· Using multiple technology platforms to communicate with members, staff and maintenance team
· Notify ops when an unexpected change in reservations or boat movements happen
· Maintain proper inventory needs
· Notifying supervisors via phone and maintenance app when boats are damaged
· Always putting safety 1st
· High School diploma or equivalent
· NABLA approved boating safety certification required
· Able to bend, kneel, get in to hard-to-reach places and lift 30 lbs
· Maintain a professional appearance in accordance with company policy
· Ability to communicate both verbally and written with members, staff and supervisors.
· Holding members and staff accountable by enforcing company policy and procedures
· Required to work weekends and holidays from May – October and if you are a full-time,
year-round employee Monday – Friday in the other months
· Must have strong knowledge of small boat operations
$19 - $25 per hour