******** Approved NHSC Site**********
Free Baltimore is an outpatient mental health clinic, located in the beautiful Mt. Vernon. We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated and passionate CRNP-PMHNP to join one of the premier mental health agencies in Maryland. This is a clinically focused position, caring for patients with mental health and related behavioral health disorders and their families. The practice applies well-established and highly effective clinical approaches to the care of clients and families affected by mental illness. The provider will join a group of licensed professionals. This position requires at least 20 hours per week onsite.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform comprehensive evaluations and ongoing care.
- Prescribe psychiatric medication.
- Maintain accurate records and schedules.
- Complete evaluations, notes and documentation within 24 hours.
- Inform patients about their health conditions and provide education on medication
- Responsible for maintaining patient records in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- 3 years experience working with children and adults with mental health diagnosis/disorders in an outpatient mental health setting.
- Proven experience as Nurse Practitioner in a clinic, hospital, ER or other setting
- Expertise in primary care, acute care and chronic care practices
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ethics
- Team spirit with a positive attitude
- Patience and cool-headedness
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
- Valid nurse practitioner license
- Suboxone experience
- Master’s degree; (PMH certification)