Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to provide primary care services for a local non-profit healthcare clinic.
Do you love working with children and helping the underserved in our community?
Come join our Pediatric Healthcare Clinic!
We are a non-profit organization that has been helping the underserved and medically fragile children in Clark County for over 20 years. Our healthcare clinic offers pediatric primary medical care to all children but works closely with community partners to provide these services to children who have been abused/neglected.
· Full-time, Monday through Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm with rotating Saturdays.
· Eight paid holidays each year plus Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual.
· Starting pay $104,000/year.
· Providing primary care to patients from birth through 18 years old
· Performing initial examinations, including physical exams and patient observations
· Recording patient medical histories and ensuring patient records are kept up to date
· Ordering and administering tests, including bloodwork
· Review and interpret test results to diagnose health problems
· Communicating test results to patients/caregivers and recommending further treatment options and/or future appointments if needed
· Provide referrals to other providers when necessary
· Comfortable with children who are medically complex
· Operating and maintaining medical equipment
· Oversight of unlicensed support staff
· Engaged in community outreach through events and fundraisers hosted by the organization
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Master's degree in nursing
· Current state nurse practitioner license
· National certification through AANP or PNCB
· Understands HIPAA and OSHA regulations
· Able to operate as part of a team
· Follows organizational policy and procedure guidelines
· Proficient in EHR medical charting system and computer-based data management programs and information systems
· Pediatric experience, bi-lingual, and Medicaid credentialling is a plus but not required.