Service Desk Analyst
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing technical support and assistance to our clients, ensuring the smooth operation of IT systems and resolving technical issues efficiently. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in a support desk role, demonstrating proficiency in handling various technical problems related to Windows devices, Apple devices, and iOS devices.
· Respond promptly to service desk inquiries, providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve users’ computer hardware and software problems.
· Communicates with users via phone, chat, email, and/or a support ticketing system to assess the scope of the problem and determine what, if any, resolution steps users have performed.
· Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and network issues for Windows, Apple, and iOS devices, ensuring minimal downtime and disruptions.
· Installs or assists with the installation and set-up of new hardware, software, and peripheral equipment.
· Collaborate with other IT teams to escalate complex issues and ensure timely resolution.
· Maintains knowledge of technical innovations, trends, and best practices; makes recommendations for new software and hardware.
· Document all support activities, technical solutions, and troubleshooting steps for future reference.
· Maintains logs of support services provided in the ticketing system or other appropriate database.
· Develops training materials and/or provides onsite training as requested.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Windows and Mac hardware, and iOS devices.
· Thorough understanding of technology commonly used by clients.
· Experience with ticketing systems, such as ServiceNow, Jira.
· Three years of experience or Associate’s degree required;
· Minimum of three years customer service experience.
· Certifications in related area a plus
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
$24 - $26 per hour