The selected candidate will perform work both independently as a team player and as a collaboratively as a team leader on assignments for the Austin Airport Expansion and Development Program (AEDP) consisting of five elements with multiple projects within each element. Assignments will vary from project level to programmatic level scheduling and reporting to advising on overall program organization and strategies with the opportunity for growth within the program. All work will be performed in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines, as well as Foresight procedures and standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a key member of our team, the selected candidate will be given an opportunity to wear multiple hats and to help grow the company’s engineering services group while being an integral part of the AEDP team co-located with the client and other program team members. The primary roles/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the performance of and/or assistance with:
- Developing, updating, managing, and communicating project and program schedules using CPM for the delivery of aviation and related projects.
- Presenting program and project schedules to airport program leadership and other program team members.
- Working collaboratively with program team members, clients, contractors, and stakeholders to create realistic and achievable CPM schedules and address project risks, issues, and opportunities.
- Utilizing business reporting tools to communicate relevant project insights to project stakeholders and defend relevant aspects of the program and element schedules.
- Identifying, measuring, and reporting the impacts of any changes on a project’s schedule, and providing other schedule analyses to support project decisions and recommendations for schedule management.
- Preparing, reviewing, and presenting technical analysis reports, presentations, and/or executive summaries.
- Providing technical guidance, task direction, and managerial responsibility of a small scheduling team.
- Ensuring schedule compliance with relevant contract requirements.
- Providing quality control review for schedule and associated deliverables.
- Supporting corporate business development and operations as needed.
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, project management or similar related field
- 15+ years of CPM scheduling experience
- Proficiency in applicable CPM scheduling analysis software including, but not limited to, Oracle Primavera Cloud, Primavera P6 EPPM, and/or Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with Procore, Microsoft Power BI, and other program controls tools
- Strong communication skills and experience coordinating with others (including project team members and/or external stakeholders) to identify and address project issues and prepare and present executive level presentations
- Valid driver’s license
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Ability to gain necessary security clearance(s) within Airport property
The selected candidate will perform office job duties primarily from the client’s field office located at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, Austin, TX 78719. Field work will be performed at the relevant project site, which varies based on specific work assignments.
<10% for site visits and/or to attend offsite meetings as may be required for the AEDP.
- Flexible Paid Time-Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- 401k plan (with 100% employer match up to 4%)
- Individual or Family Insurance Plans for Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Company paid, $25,000 Life Insurance policy on employee
- Optional Term Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability Insurance