Become the Newest Member of the Fluency Fam
The Paid Social Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Paid Social campaigns which can include Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok. You will be responsible for creating and optimizing paid social channels to support clients in their growth goals.
Who You Are
You are a Paid Social Buyer with experience in paid social media buying, campaign management, and reporting. You will be focused on high-yield returns and measurable outcomes. You have experience at media agencies, or in-house at brands building or managing teams of practitioners. You have deep expertise within Facebook ads and you know how to use other media buying platforms like Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, CTV, and programmatic platforms.
You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and you are team-oriented, have a positive attitude, and a strong thirst for learning. You have a sense of humor, an amazing work ethic, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Personality Traits - What Makes a Fluency Firm Teammate
Bias for action - You are decisive, take action, and make decisions quickly; Keep moving forward no matter what happens.
Entrepreneurial - You must identify and make the most of opportunities, overcome and learn from setbacks, and succeed in a variety of settings.
Resourceful - Thinks through possible ways to address a challenge. Employs creative problem solving. Knows whom to turn to for advice or input.
Clear communicator - Ensures everybody understands the message exactly the same way and in the way it is intended to be understood.
Appropriate sense of urgency - Not everything is urgent, but some things are. Understands what needs to happen when to make customers (internal or external) comfortable / happy.
Great eye for detail - Can figure out “what’s wrong with this picture?”
Continuous Improvement - Champions continuous improvement in everything, but doesn’t allow perfect to get in the way of progress.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns across various platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Conduct audience research and segmentation to develop targeted campaigns that align with client goals and objectives.
- Develop ad copy, creative assets, and landing pages that resonate with the target audience and drive conversions.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data, and optimize campaigns to improve ROI.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., creative, analytics) and external partners (e.g., platform reps) to develop and execute campaigns.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and platform updates to ensure that our clients' campaigns are always innovative and effective.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in paid advertising with a focus in campaign management, setup and media buying
- Proven ability of successful paid social campaign execution, with effective communication and presentation skills
- Mastery of analyzing data and metrics using tools including Facebook Business Manager, TikTok, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets
- Analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, etc. with a digital marketing best practices
- General knowledge and understanding of paid media strategy and its implementation into paid media channels
- Experience in performance marketing, media planning, and ecommerce
- Being creative and thinking outside the box
- Strong expertise in Excel
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote (likely forever).
- Monthly company happy hours (virtual and in LA).
- Health / Medical Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, holidays, + your birthday off.
- Half-yearly company-wide off-sites (destinations to be determined).
- Mentorship and learning opportunities to foster career development & personal growth.
- Work with some of the coolest D2C companies on the market.
- Flexible hours - get your shit done and work when you want.
- Cool employee welcome package.
- Discounts with our client’s brands.
- Subsidized continued education classes or certifications.