Become the Newest Member of the Fluency Firm Team
About This Job:
The Email Specialist will help the Fluency Firm team by building our email and SMS marketing campaigns, concepting on new engagement strategies, and executing various tactics. This team member will be instrumental in growing our client’s overall customer lifetime value by executing marketing campaigns that drive orders, brand affinity, and customer retention. This team member will know how to segment a database in excel or an ESP as well as how to build retention campaigns. We are looking for someone who is ready to accept a challenge and who learns on-the-job quickly. You will apply your technical knowledge to help advise the best execution for our campaigns.
This is a high-growth opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment. You must be team-oriented, present a positive attitude, and have a strong thirst for learning. You will be successful here if you have a sense of humor, an amazing work ethic, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ideate, develop, and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns & flows in collaboration with client teams.
- Help orchestrate new client onboarding, email audits, and customer experience diagrams.
- Take responsibility for build-outs of all segments, flows, and campaigns in Klaviyo. The strategy will be provided, however, your contribution is a plus.
- Participate in client meetings and administration of deliverables.
- Consult on end-to-end campaign execution process: content strategy, creative briefing, scheduling, creative development, review, QA, deployment, and reporting. Strive for accuracy and timeliness in these efforts.
- Pull weekly and monthly reporting for each managed client. Develop high-level findings, insights, and actions thereafter to implement.
- Assist in monthly campaign calendar buildout by day.
- Strategize and execute triggered, transactional, loyalty, and evergreen campaigns around established monthly KPIs.
- Be a proactive notetaker, listener, and over-index for action.
- Communicate project status, priorities, and goals to team members and clients in a clear and orderly manner.
- Hold team members accountable for project deadlines. Don’t be afraid to hop in and help other team members when needed.
- Take lead on client email communication when necessary.
- Partake in weekly lifecycle strategy brainstorming sessions.
- Update the Integrated Marketing Calendar on the client’s behalf as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years in email marketing, CRM, and/or SMS marketing.
- 2+ years of experience managing clients/accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of Klaviyo, Attentive, Postscript, or Wunderkind.
- Prior agency experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Proven track record of generating lifecycle revenue for ecommerce businesses.
- Background working with ecommerce brands is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with daily meetings and ad hoc tasks.
- Action-oriented and excited about getting things done.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and self-manage tasks.
- Take initiative to find solutions even when little direction is given.
- Must have a sense of humor, have a positive attitude, and be kind to others at all times.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote (likely forever).
- Monthly company happy hours (virtual and in LA).
- Subsidized Health / Medical Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, holidays, + your birthday.
- Quarterly company-wide off-sites (destinations to be determined).
- Mentorship and learning opportunities to foster career development & personal growth.
- Work with some of the coolest D2C companies on the market.
- Flexible hours - get your shit done and work when you want.
- Cool employee welcome package.
- Discounts with our client’s brands.
- Quarterly personal health stipend.
- Subsidized continued education classes or certifications.