Become the Newest Member of the Fluency Fam!
The Analytics Manager will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data from various digital platforms including Google Analytics, Shopify, Facebook Ads Manager, Klaviyo, Yotpo, Google Ads and other platforms. You will help identify and define business problems and issues, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis with/for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce trends, as well as exceptional analytical skills to drive the success of our digital campaigns and improve online performance.
Who You Are
You are a data junky that loves to export large datasets into excel and build models to solve problems. You have experience at media agencies, or in-house at brands building. You know the ins and outs or Google Analytics, Shopify, Meta, Google Ads, and likely have experience with data visualization tools. You study SQL on the weekends and might even fancy building a data-warehouse. You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and you are team-oriented, have a positive attitude, and a strong thirst for learning. You have a sense of humor, an amazing work ethic, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Personality Traits - What Makes a Fluency Firm Teammate
Bias for action - You are decisive, take action, and make decisions quickly; Keep moving forward no matter what happens.
Entrepreneurial - You must identify and make the most of opportunities, overcome and learn from setbacks, and succeed in a variety of settings.
Resourceful - Thinks through possible ways to address a challenge. Employs creative problem solving. Knows whom to turn to for advice or input.
Clear communicator - Ensures everybody understands the message exactly the same way and in the way it is intended to be understood.
Appropriate sense of urgency - Not everything is urgent, but some things are. Understands what needs to happen when to make customers (internal or external) comfortable / happy.
Great eye for detail - Can figure out “what’s wrong with this picture?”
Continuous Improvement - Champions continuous improvement in everything, but doesn’t allow perfect to get in the way of progress.
- This individual will help drive revenue growth and inform key business decisions based on data modeling, interpretation, customer segmentation, competitive and trend analysis
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality; Ensure consistency and reliability in said data.
- Use and troubleshoot Google Analytics (UA and GA4) and other relevant sites to track key metrics, analyze data, identify trends, and generate reports.
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing campaigns, including Email / Lifecycle campaigns, SMS Campaigns, SEO/SEM, social media, and advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, TikTok Ads Manager, and other 3rd party platforms.
- Evaluate customer experience and conversion data through Shopify and use this data to provide recommendations for improvements.
- Create custom performance reports and dashboards that automate reporting needs of the team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand company needs and devise possible solutions based on collected data.
- Understand and apply the principles of A/B testing for campaign optimization.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, reporting, modeling or similar work
- Proven experience as a Digital Analyst, Data Analyst, or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of various digital marketing platforms - i.e. Google Analytics, Shopify, Facebook, Klaviyo (Email / SMS Marketing) and Google Ads.
- Proven experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and automation tools
- Strong knowledge of web analytics, digital marketing strategies, and SEO practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in an e-commerce business environment or agency.
- Ability to translate complex data into clear and actionable insights.
Nice to Haves:
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments (CRO experience)
- Knowledge of SQL, R, Python, or other data analysis tools is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote (likely forever).
- Monthly company happy hours (virtual and in LA).
- Subsized Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, holidays, + your birthday off.
- Half-yearly company-wide off-sites.
- Home-office stipend.
- Mentorship and learning opportunities to foster career development & personal growth.
- Work with some of the coolest D2C companies on the market.
- Flexible hours - get your shit done and work when you want.
- Cool employee welcome package.
- Discounts with our client’s brands.
- Subsidized continued education classes or certifications.