Become the Newest Member of the Fluency Firm Team
We are looking for a CRM & Lifecycle Strategist to join the Fluency Team. Founded by a couple of DTC veterans with over 20+ years of experience in marketing & growth, Fluency Firm provides data-driven growth & lifecycle services to ecommerce brands to build and scale audiences, customers, companies, and revenue through performance media, email & lifecycle, loyalty programs, SMS, creative, web design, CRO, analytics, and technology.
About This Job:
The CRM & Lifecycle strategist will help the Fluency Firm team by building our email and SMS marketing campaigns, concepting on new engagement strategies, and executing various tactics. This team member will be instrumental in growing our client’s overall customer lifetime value by executing marketing campaigns that drive orders, brand affinity, and customer retention. This team member will know how to segment a database in excel or an ESP as well as how to build retention campaigns. We are looking for someone who is ready to accept a challenge and who learns on-the-job quickly. You will apply your technical knowledge to help advise the best execution for our campaigns.
This is a high-growth opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment. You must be team-oriented, present a positive attitude, and have a strong thirst for learning. You will be successful here if you have a sense of humor, an amazing work ethic, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ideate, develop, and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns & automations in collaboration with client teams.
- Analyze data to identify performance and areas of opportunity.
- Define customer segments through recency, frequency, and monetary value. Brainstorm high-level strategy around VIP, retargeting, and cohort-based audiences.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer empathy to drive new marketing initiatives.
- Participates in client meetings and administration of deliverables.
- Consults on end-to-end campaign execution process: content strategy, creative briefing, scheduling, creative development, review, QA, deployment, and reporting. Strives for accuracy and timeliness in these efforts.
- Perform bi monthly reporting & develop findings, insights, & actions thereafter to implement.
- Assist in monthly campaign calendar buildout by day. Utilize segmentation for
- Strategize & execute triggered, transactional, loyalty, lifecycle and promotional campaigns around monthly KPIs.
- Manage all Email & SMS campaigns and flows for a seamless customer experience.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5+ years in email marketing, CRM, and/or SMS marketing.
- 2+ years of experience managing clients/accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of Klaviyo, Attentive, Postscript, or Wunderkind.
- Prior agency experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of generating lifecycle revenue for ecommerce businesses.
- Background working with e-commerce brands is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a face paced environment with daily meetings and ad hoc tasks.
- Action-oriented and excited about getting things done.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and self-manage tasks.
- Take initiative to find solutions even when little direction is given.
- Must have a sense of humor, have a positive attitude, and be kind to others at all times.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote (likely forever).
- Optional monthly company happy hours (virtual and in LA).
- Subsidized Health / Medical Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, holidays, + your birthday.
- Quarterly company-wide off-sites (destinations to be determined).
- Mentorship and learning opportunities to foster career development & personal growth.
- Work with some of the coolest D2C companies on the market.
- Flexible hours - get your shit done and work when you want.
- Cool employee welcome package.
- Discounts with our client’s brands.
- Quarterly personal health stipend.
- Subsidized continued education classes or certifications.