This Role is for a motivated, self-driven individual responsible for the increase of existing Fibi Law Firm sales in a dedicated market territory. As a Customer Development Representative, you will leverage warm relationships with existing customers to increase overall organic growth and profitability by selling additional products and services.
Responsibilities Of the Customer Development Representative
- Provide administrative support to the legal team including lawyers and paralegals.
- work with back-office operations to resolve customer issues and help create solutions to help the customer experience.
- Assist existing clients by identifying opportunities and leveraging their current partnership with Fibi Law Firm by offering additional services, products and solutions.
- Work with the Management team to develop strategies to further develop our market share.
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed.
- Responsible for reaching 50 clients per week, including Facility walk-ins.
- Communicate with clients.
- Locate and develop relevant information.
- Scan, e-file and Document Intakes from Customers.
- Ensure that any incoming correspondence is organized into the proper case file.
- Create and maintain case files in the OneDrive platform
- Solve customer issues efficiently and effectively with kindness
- Act as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer pain points or opportunities to the paralegal team.
- Assist other TMs in their roles as needed
- Provide gatekeeping, administrative, and document support to attorneys
- Assist attorneys with overseeing and facilitating the day-to-day activities
- Answer telephone lines, take messages or provide information as appropriate
- Open and close files as necessary, promptly handling the filing of legal or other administrative materials
- Assist with additional ad hoc projects as needed
- Diligently maintain and manage attorneys’ calendars for all appointments including meeting coordination, client service, expense reports, and time entry.
- Monitor, manage, and conduct communication with clients, other legal assistants, paralegals, judicial assistants, opposing counsel, and experts through email, telephone, and mail
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve
- Experience in a support/service role for a financial services company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional live service, both in‐office and remote
- Familiarity with financial services and the stock market
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem‐solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Must be able to act independently and be self‐motivated
- The ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution resistant
- Bi‐lingual (English / Wolof)
A Career with Fibi Law Firm Offers
Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top-quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Career Mobility: We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Technology: Fibi Law Firm has many cutting-edge Petition tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes Fibi Law Firm an organization that stands out from the rest.
Diversity: At Fibi Law Firm, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
Fibi Law Firm is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual based on race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.