Commercial Insurance Driven, Servant-Minded Professional
Our insurance agency is rapidly growing and in need of more dynamic team members to come on board and aid the growth and development of the team. We are seeking someone who is servant minded, solution oriented, driven, willing to constantly improve and dedicated to being the best. We are seeking someone to not only come in and do the job, but someone who is going to elevate the job and take customer service to the next level.
Don't miss this chance to join the Fearnow Insurance team, as we are quickly becoming the largest independent insurance agency in the area! We have very strong relationships with our carrier partners and strong insurance programs that will give you endless opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for any motivated, upbeat individual with the drive and dedication to be THE BEST!
If the above doesn’t describe you do not apply!
· Serve all prospective and current clients with excellence.
· Effectively and professionally communicate with clients, prospective clients, and insurance carriers.
· Perform a variety of daily administrative tasks to manage work flow, proactively monitor quote tasks and information gathering, track policy service changes and other types of written and verbal communications while maintaining superior customer service, professionalism, and positivity
· Answering the phones in less than 3 rings.
· Issue certificates of insurance
· Work with our commercial team to aid them in following up on tasks as assigned.
· Follow up to ensure completion and to ensure our agency management system is updated for audits, endorsements, inspection recommendations, etc.
· Leverage cross-sell opportunities by asking clients about other lines of business and passing it along to the producer and / or the assigned account manager.
· Maintain professional working relationships
Career Growth Plan:
Everyone has an opportunity to advance within our company. We encourage continuing education and we work with employees to achieve their desired professional designation.
This position is paid hourly in addition to being eligible for bonuses depending on performance.
Required Licensing: you will not need a license to start working; however, eventually you will need to obtain at least a 440 license.
If you are looking to further your career, love coming to work everyday, and fit the profile of the person we are seeking to join the team, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!