We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility of preserving the good condition and functionality of our client's facilities You will perform maintenance tasks of a great variety such as painting, HVAC installations, landscaping etc.
A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels, etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration, and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows, etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry, etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired
- Provide Own Transportation
- Provide Own Basic Tools