Full Time Job
Job Title:- Assistant Manager Laboratory.
Location:- Corvallis, OR.
Start Date:- 11/7/2022.
Minimum Years of Experience:- 2 year.
Shift Information:- Days.
Salary Range:- $85,000 to $130,000.
Supervises day-to-day operations in the laboratory department. Works closely with the Laboratory Director on policy or procedural matters. Performs Medical Laboratory Scientist duties as needed.
The laboratory teams at the facility have responsibilities for testing samples that may include blood, body fluids and tissue to aid in diagnosis of diseases, illnesses or conditions that may need medical attention. Lab tests are processed for hospital inpatients and emergency room patients twenty four hours a day. In addition, testing is performed on outpatient and clinic specimens. All facilitys Health Services labs are licensed by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services - the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments Act (CLIA), and accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
1) ASCP or equivalent Medical Laboratory Scientist certification required.
2) Three (3) years laboratory experience required.
3) Prior supervisory/leadership experience in a hospital setting required.
1) Analytical/Problem Solving Skills – Ability to collect and analyze data and other information, solve problems and make decisions while using clear and logical steps.
2) Clinical Laboratory Technology - Working knowledge in areas of laboratory medicine and technology including clinical chemistry, hematology, immunology, microbiology and molecular biology.
3) Quality Assurance Fundamentals – Basic knowledge and understanding of clinical quality assurance and quality control techniques and activities.
4) Compliance Monitoring – Ability to monitor performance of self, other individuals and processes by applying knowledge of established performance standards from regulatory agencies as well as employer and understanding regulatory licensure and conditions.
5) Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service within the healthcare community. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
6) Training and Education – Ability to communicate technical concepts and to make presentations and demonstrations to customers and new employees.
Let me know if you would like to apply or have any questions.
Interested professionals can reach me out at: [email protected]
Text or calls: +1(248)-289-5382.
$85,000 - $130,000 per year